Backup Your SaaS Application Data
One-click setup. 360° visibility and control over critical data.
SaaS applications don’t backup your data like Druva inSync™
Backup, archival, and compliance for cloud workloads. Simplify SaaS backup for cloud data protection, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility for your critical online data.
Microsoft 365 | G-Suite | Slack
Protect Your Corporate Data Anytime, Anywhere
Combine endpoint and SaaS data protection to safeguard all your end-user data where it lives. Simplifies unified search, compliance and e-discovery.
Secure SaaS Backup, Archival & Compliance
Secure, centralized cloud platform ensures compliance and protects against SaaS data loss.
Delivered “As-a-Service”, Built on AWS
Deploy in 15 minutes with unlimited on-demand scaling. Recover SaaS data within minutes.
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Built on the Druva Cloud File System, AI-powered metadata engine, microservices-based processing, API-first, and a Zero Trust security model.
Automated SaaS Backup
- Cloud-to-cloud integrated backup
- Global source-side deduplication
- Long term archiving of end user data
- Incremental forever backup model
One-click SaaS Integration
- Microsoft 365: OneDrive, Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams
- G-suite: Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail
- Salesforce production and sandbox protection
- Federated search across all backup data
- eDiscovery enablement
- Automated & proactive compliance monitoring
- Ransomware protection and recovery
Secure Cloud Data Protection
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- TLS 1.2 encryption for data in transit
- No key management required
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
- FedRAMP Authorized
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Microsoft Active Directory integration
- Single sing-on support (ADFS, Okta)
How it Works
Automated compliance monitoring and management enables IT to quickly identify and remediate potential risks to at-rest sensitive data (PHI, PII, PCI).